What to expect
Gastro One is committed to delivering personalized, state-of-the-art services and quality care to every patient.
- Each patient is treated as an individual with patient evaluation tailored to address the patient's specific area of concern. We allow sufficient time to adequately evaluate each patient's conditions and problems.
- We make every effort to render compassionate and timely care to reduce patient stress and anxiety.
- New ideas and developments are incorporated in our day-to-day practice to provide the most up-to-date care possible.
- Our patients are referred to medical centers and other specialized centers when unusual problems are encountered or specialized testing is necessary.
- We provide 24-hour-a-day care for emergencies, with a physician available at all times.
- Patient confidentiality is of utmost importance. Medical records are not available to anyone without the patient's permission.
Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of the appointment time so the receptionist can review your patient information. The physician will usually see you in a timely manner, but emergencies or other unforeseeable events may occasionally cause delays.
The physician and nurse will review your medical history, and a pertinent physical exam will be performed. After this is completed, the physician will discuss his evaluation of your condition with you. Patients are encouraged to ask questions throughout their visit.